Rules for server Grand Elmore
- By playing on our server the player agrees with all of the here mentioned rules. The player also agrees he will comply with them.
- Even an attempted breach of the rules is considered like a breach of the rules!
- An interpretation of the rules is only in the authority of Admin and GMs.
- GMs and Administrators differ from regular players with a green colored name and nickname in the form =GM=Nick.
- GM does not replace the loss of things, level or anything else due to an error of player or an error (crash) of the client or player or Internet connection. If an error occurs in a quest although other players succeed without problem, GM will not interfere. You can start the quest again.
- The player has a right to use only those features of game that are a standard part of the original game client and can be legitimately accessed, including further expressly permitted exceptions.
- Changing the Clan Leader is available ingame via the clan functions. A change of a banned CL (in the game) is possible only with his/her consent and after the agreement with an Admin.
- If you decide to give your character a vulgar nickname, you do so at you own risk of being banned. Reporting them is not necessary we will deal with them when and if we see fit.
- During trading, each player is obligated to check the product itself, the quantity and the price of this product and if everything corresponds to what he really wants to buy or sell. Attempted scams may end with ban of involved character.
- All data stored on the server are the property of the server owner. If a player loses anything, he/she has no claim for a refund or any other compensation.
- The service is free and the owner takes no responsibility for any damage caused by its using or its eventual unavailability or malfunction.
- The owner makes no warranties regarding the service operation. The service may be partially suspended or even withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- Ignorance of the rules does not excuse.
Laws (What is forbidden)
- It is forbidden to act, support or approve any action against the laws of the Czech Republic or Slovak Republic or this Set of Rules.
- A player should not disclose his/her login information to other players. Read the article Account Safety to evade potential loss or robbery. If your account will be robbed, nobody will return your lost items.
- A player must not use any possible bugs or exploits.
- It is forbidden to use any external scripts, programs, or anything else (except what is explicitly allowed) that can modify or replace the game client by any means.
- It is forbidden to reduce the natural authority of GM, their ridiculing and other forms of expression against GM in the game, on forum or against them directly.
- It is forbidden to imitate or pretend to be a GM or pretend to act in their name or on their authority (GM must be shown in the list of GMs online - command /gmlist). Their names are green and in front of their nick is written =GM= (example =GM=Nick).
- It is forbidden to thwart the work of a GM, including the disguising of important facts or submission of false information.
- It is forbidden to give false information about public statements and to disparage the good name of the server, gaming portal Lineage2.cz.
- It is forbidden to spam or flood the chat.
- It is forbidden to sell, buy or change game items, characters, or game accounts for real money.
- It is forbidden to sell, buy or change game items, characters, or game accounts for in-game items, characters, or Game Accounts on other servers.
- It is forbidden to popularize other servers in any form.
- It is forbidden to buy a Clan Hall (CH) for your pet-buffers or pet-clan. Only Admin has the right to decide about expropriation of CH. He informs Clan Leaders of these clans about the prepared expropriation of CH. Everybody has the right to appeal against this decision or sell the CH and get back his money. If not, pet Clan Halls and Clan Halls of inactive clans will be expropriated and put up for auction again without the possibility of financial compensation.
System patch modification
- It was decided that we will not block modifications of system folder with this exception, but be warned. All modifications a user makes, he makes at his own risk. If a breach of rules is detected in connection with system modifications, appropriate measures will be taken.
Glossary of Terms
- The Client means an original Lineage2 game client from NCsoft Corporation.
- The System (in connection with the client) means the system folder which is located in the directory of the game.
- Server means a gaming server, a webserver or any other computers which are the property of Lineage2.cz
- A Bug is a defect in the game.
- Exploiting means circumventing of common programmed rules of game or other regularities of the game or unauthorized access to any server functions.
- An Event denotes a gaming occasion, usually in the form of quests, competition, or another form of free entertainment.
- Spamming means the excessive posting of big amount of various messages into chat.
- Flooding means the excessive posting of identical messages into chat.
- Prison means "GM Consulting Service" or some other place preventing the free movement of the player and his interactions with other players.
The purpose of this Set of Rules and also the basic reason of their existence is to protect the honest and fair-playing players from the unfair or dishonest players who do not understand the meaning of fair-play. Therefore we ask all of you to help us fight against this type of gamers. Please, do not consider these rules as a tool for control but as a tool intended to protect honest gamers against players with bad intentions. All of us want a high quality server.