Server launch & Beta test of Grand Elmore 2020Grand Elmore 2020 (GE 10x)
we bring you news about Grand Elmore 2020 preparations.
LIVE server start
Will be on Friday 11th of September 2020 at 19:00 GMT+2.
BETA TEST start
Will start on Saturday 22nd of August 2020 at 14:00 GMT+2.
Registration + reservation of character nicknames
Registration of Game accounts as well as character nickname reservations will be available from 22nd of August 2020, 14:00 GMT+2. Game accounts created will be preserved even after BETA test end.
Character nickname reservation - how to?
After registration of Game account in the environment of L2 web it will be possible to reserve your characters’ nicknames. The character nickname will be bound to your L2 web profile and will be paired with your game account. Character with nickname reserved in this way may be created only on a Game account to which it is paired.
All nickname reservations will have a limited time of validity which will expire on 20th of September 2020 at 14:00 GMT+2.
We are warning you that intentional blocking of nicknames will be canceled.
BETA TEST stream
During beta test we will be streaming. Stream will be available on our web.
How will the BETA TEST look like?
All game accounts created during BETA test will be preserved and available during live server launch. All characters will be deleted after BETA test end.
Modifications available only for BETA test:
- SoE to Giran for each newly created character.
- Beta NPC - will be present in Giran next to Vendor right next to the gatekeeper. It will enable you to test any phase of the game by adding XP/SP/ adena, EC, nobless, various items, class transfer, etc.
- Vendor - During BETA test all sections of vendor will be available.
- Skill autolearn - All skills will be learned automatically (with the exception of skills obtained from forgotten scrolls and a few other exceptions)
- 7s - 4 hour cycle
- Olympiad - 24 hour cycle. Points awarded at 5:00 10:00 15:00 & 20:00
- World shout - shout will be visible to the entire server
- .delevel - command to decrease the character's level
Please keep in mind, that this is a BETA test and unexpected and unannounced restarts may occur based on needs of GMs and testers.
We ask all BETA test participants to really focus on testing and not to bother GMs with unnecessary requests and questions.
We thank everyone for helping us fine-tune the live server launch.
Anti-bot protection will be active from BETA test start. If you try to test it and get banned, the ban will be lifted only after BETA test end. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
We are looking forward to seeing you on BETA start.
Your L2 team