Server Grand Opening and Pre-StartGrand Elmore 2020 (GE 10x)
the long wait, preparation and testing of the server is almost over. We thank everyone who actively participated in the testing and also everyone who helped to make the server more visible wherever possible. Last year's project was great and we would like to push it even further this year! Before us is the Grand Opening of server Grand Elmore 2020 and it is necessary to be prepared for it. Please read all of the following information carefully.
Grand Elmore 2020 Grand Opening
- It was already set for Friday, 11th of September 2020 at 19:00 GMT + 2.
- Game accounts created during the Beta Test will also be available on the Live server (game characters will need to be re-created – they will be wiped).
End of Beta Test
- The Beta test will end on Wednesday, 9th of September 2020 during the day.
- All modifications intended for the Beta Test will be removed.
- The whole game world will be wiped (only the game accounts you have on your web profile will remain).
Preparations for DDoS
- Based on the experience of DE18-GE19 and the response that the Grand Elmore project has brought to the community, we expect a strong DDoS attack on all of our services.
- All our servers are under professional DDoS protection abroad, but we are preparing for possible outages due to potentially needed modifications of protection settings.
- Communication channels in case of DDoS attack
- Discord - we recommend to all our players to connect to our Discord, where the information from the web will be duplicated and you can also download the current system patch. Login to Discord.
- Facebook - we will also inform you about the situation on our Facebook, where you can contact us via private messages.
- We encourage all players to do this before Grand Opening:
- Create L2 Web Profile
- Create Game accounts
- Proxy access points
- Most of our proxy access points will be offline during a potential DDoS attack. At Grand Opening, we recommend everyone to log in directly to Grand Elmore without using proxies!
Grand Elmore 2020 Pre-Start
Prior to live start we will repeat, what we did on our last project - Pre-Start. This is a further mitigation of the impact of a possible DDoS attack.
- From Thursday, 10th of September 2020 from 20:00 GMT+2 until Friday, 11th of September 2020 17:00 GMT + 2 you will be able to create game characters and send Elmore Coins to the game.
- The server will allow you to log into the game and check that you have Elmore Coins on your character. Server will automatically disconnect you after about 2 seconds.
- During this period, the NPC server will be shut down, so no game progress will be possible.
- Before the Grand Opening of the server, all game characters’ positions will be reset to the default starting spawn.
We look forward to seeing you on the Grand Opening!
Your L2 GM team.